Palm Beach County Commercial HVAC Services
AC Power & Comfort offers 24-hours a day, 7 days a week HVAC service for both commercial and residential systems in Palm Beach County. We provide AC repair, air conditioning maintenance, cooling tower repair, cooling tower maintenance, as well as HVAC design and air conditioning system installation. We even specialize in communication systems HVAC service which includes HVAC climate control, electrician service, fiber optics, coaxes cables, and low voltage wiring. There’s nothing that an AC Power & Comfort technician can’t handle!
Palm Beach County Commercial HVAC Repair & Service
If your Palm Beach County commercial HVAC system is in need of repairs or servicing, we’ve got you covered. Here is a list of common commercial air conditioning repairs that our experienced technicians can provide:
- Cooling Tower repairs
- Boilers for the cooling towers repairs
- Pumps for cooling tower and chiller systems repairs
- Package units repairs from 10 tons and up
- Refrigeration piping repairs
- Water piping repairs (for commercial HVAC equipment only)
- Gas piping repairs
- 100% outside air units with reheat capability
- Commercial HVAC frequency drive repairs (Yaskawa drives preferable)
- Building automation control (ASI & Tridium Niagara 4)
- New programming
- New graphics
- Floor Plans
- Space Zoning
- BACNET protocol
- Tenant Billing
- Commercial duct systems and exhaust fan repairs
- Commercial dehumidifiers repairs (Munters, RayPak)
- Shaft laser alignment repairs
Types of Palm Beach County Commercial HVAC Systems We Service
As the leaders in Palm Beach County commercial HVAC service, repairs, and maintenance, our technicians are experts on a variety of commercial air conditioning units. Here’s a list of HVAC equipment that we repair and service:
- AAON Systems for office buildings and other larger facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air-cooled or water-cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or other commercial properties
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley, and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
Palm Beach County Heating Repair and Service
In the past few years, Palm Beach County has experienced record temperature lows during winter. Even if you’re only turning your heating system on a few times a year, it’s important to keep it regularly maintained. A well-maintained furnace helps to prevent an onslaught of concerns including carbon monoxide exposure or poisoning. The CDC suggests having your heating system, water heater, and any other gas, oil, or coal-burning appliances serviced by a qualified technician every year.
The two major types of heating system solutions used are gas and electric. The most common type of heating system in Palm Beach County Florida is electric. However, if the heating source you prefer uses gas heating equipment like water heaters, boilers, or commercial kitchen equipment, these heating systems may operate off of LP or Natural gas. With AC Power & Comfort you can rest assured that your Palm Beach County heating needs are covered.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality, also known as IAQ, is the most important factor concerning how you breathe. Furthermore, temperature and humidity are among the many factors that affect indoor air contaminant levels. Failure to respond promptly and effectively to indoor air quality problems can have health consequences such as coughing, eye irritation, headaches, allergic reactions, and in some rare cases, it can result in life-threatening conditions such as Legionnaire’s disease and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Good indoor air quality enhances occupant health, comfort, and workplace productivity.
Indoor Air Quality services include:
- Full-Service Duct Cleaning and Mold Remediation
- Air Duct Cleaning & Replacement
- Filtration Systems
- UV Lights & Replacements
- Mold Remediation
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
With AC Power & Comfort on your side, you can rest assured that all your Indoor Air Quality needs will be met. Remember that Palm Beach County rental properties can gain a marketing advantage if they are known to offer healthy and pleasant indoor air quality. Contact us today to learn about how advertising top-notch indoor air quality features at your Palm Beach County property can help boost your business!
Palm Beach County Commercial HVAC Maintenance Contracts
We offer Palm Beach County HVAC maintenance contracts to our residential, commercial, and industrial clients. Ask us about our air conditioning maintenance contracts that include:
AC Power Comfort maintenance contract
- Bronze – one-year contracts include two maintenance visits.
- Silver – two-year contracts include four maintenance visits.
- Gold – three-year contracts include six maintenance visits.
We create each contract with your HVAC equipment and budget in mind. Ask us about our air conditioning routine Palm Beach County HVAC maintenance contracts today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Palm Beach County HVAC Repair, Service, & Installation
What does your Palm Beach HVAC maintenance service include?
We typically design an AC maintenance service to match the specific age, brand, and style of each individual air conditioning unit. For instance, a commercial HVAC unit requires different maintenance than a residential air conditioning unit, and an older AC unit may need a more unique service than new HVAC equipment. Here are a few of the Palm Beach HVAC maintenance services we provide:
- Filter changes
- Evaporator coils are sanitized with self-rinsing biodegradable non-toxic coil cleaner
- Gel tablets are placed in all drain pans to prevent blockages
- Full inspection of electrical control wiring and control components
- Adjust, inspect, grease, or change blower belts
- Change belts if necessary
How do you size a commercial HVAC unit?
How often should a Palm Beach County commercial HVAC unit be serviced?
What is the difference between commercial and residential HVAC?
How do you know that you need a new air conditioner unit?
Will a new HVAC system add value to your property?
Contact Palm Beach County HVAC Service Technicians at AC Power & Comfort
We provide HVAC repair and HVAC maintenance to all Palm Beach County residential homes, luxury homes, high-rises, hotels, hospitals, business centers, and commercial properties. With 18+ years of HVAC preventive maintenance, service, and repair experience, we aim to be the best. If you are looking for a reliable, high-quality, and experienced HVAC repair company in Palm Beach County, look no further than AC Power & Comfort! Call 1.561.405.5946 today to schedule an inspection of your HVAC equipment.
Palm Beach County Service Areas
- Atlantis HVAC Services
- Belle Glade HVAC Services
- Boca Raton Commercial HVAC Services
- Boynton Beach HVAC Services
- Briny Breezes HVAC Services
- Cloud Lake HVAC Services
- Delray Beach Commercial HVAC Services
- Glen Ridge HVAC Services
- Greenacres HVAC Services
- Gulf Stream HVAC Services
- Haverhill HVAC Services
- Highland Beach HVAC Services
- Hypoluxo HVAC Services
- Juno Beach HVAC Services
- Jupiter Commercial HVAC Services
- Lake Clarke Shores HVAC Services
- Lake Park HVAC Services
- Lake Worth HVAC Services
- Lantana HVAC Services
- Loxahatchee Groves HVAC Services
- Manalapan HVAC Services
- Mangonia Park HVAC Services
- North Palm Beach HVAC Services
- Ocean Ridge HVAC Services
- Palm Beach Commercial HVAC Services
- Palm Beach Gardens HVAC Services
- Palm Beach Shores HVAC Services
- Palm Springs HVAC Services
- Riviera Beach HVAC Services
- Royal Palm Beach HVAC Services
- South Bay HVAC Services
- South Palm Beach HVAC Services
- Tequesta HVAC Services
- Wellington HVAC Services
- West Palm Beach Commercial HVAC Services