Complete System Integration And Control
Building Automation is essential for your commercial and industrial buildings.
Benefits of System Controls
Savvy building owners or property managers know the bottom line benefits of integrating multiple systems and installing an Energy Management System (EMS).
You will be able to:
- Monitor and analyze your energy expenditures
- Identify and notify any potential energy inefficiencies
- Forecast optimal time to start lowering set points during peak times or raising set points during off peak times
Which at the end of the day, all results in energy savings. Case studies performed when installing I-VU controls showed up to a 70% savings in energy costs!
Integrate various HVAC equipment systems under one automated control system.
Building Automation will allow you to customize your entire system including:
- HVAC equipment including chillers, cooling towers, pumps, boilers, VAV boxes and package units
It also allows to add fire prevention and connecting directly with security to have a complete integrated building automation all at your fingertips.
About I-Vu Systems
I-Vu control system are used for small and large commercial buildings and offer building and property managers with a full range of ultra-modern plug-and-play capabilities that boost operations, air quality, efficiency and provide enhanced system diagnostics.
All these capabilities make I-Vu control system one of the top building automation control system available in the market.
I-Vu Systems Benefits
- Control Temperature in Offices or Rooms
- Access on Monitoring and Changing Set Point Temperatures Remotely
- Alarm Management
- Tenant Billing