Commercial air conditioning maintenance In Palm Beach, Broward and Miami
The regular care and servicing by personnel for the purpose of maintaining commercial HVAC equipment in a satisfactory operating condition by providing systematic inspections, early detection, and correction of incipient failures.
Benefits of commercial HVAC maintenance
- Early detection, and correction of HVAC equipment failures before they develop into major defects or problems
- Saving thousands in inefficient or neglected HVAC equipment
- Performance improvement
- Prolong the life span of your commercial AC equipment
Example of the basic commercial AC maintenance services performed for client in South Florida
Checking and performing a visual inspection
- Oil Leaks (if any) in and out of the condenser coil, evaporator coil, compressor or compressors, pressure safety’s
- Burnt wires or looses control wires (if loose or burnt correct the problem)
- Fan Motors, which include condenser fan motor or motors and blower motors.
- Pulleys and bearing
- Sanitizing of the evaporator coil (entering & leaving)
- Sanitizing / Clearing of the drain pan and piping. (Place a time release pad)
- Changing filters
- Checking the blower belt. (if found loose “tighten”, if found cracked “change”) always leave a spare belt.
- Check refrigerant pressures (only check if needed) if supply air is not reaching set-point or if something looks out of the norm.
Monthly Commercial AC Maintenance Services
Performed at Platinum Condominium in Miami, FL
This Maintenance is performed on a monthly basis.
- Filter changes for all common area HVAC equipment
- Sanitizing all evaporator coils with the self rinsing biodegradable non-toxic coil cleaner
- Gel tablets placed in all Drain pans to prevent any blockages
- Inspect all electrical control wiring, control components, loose connections or any discoloration of the wires
- Adjust, inspect, grease or change blower belts
- Inspect, grease cooling tower pumps
- Inspect, grease cooling tower bearings
- Adjust, inspect for worn cooling tower belts
- Change belts if worn or split
- Inspect cooling tower frequency drives for any loose control wires or any discoloration
Cooling Tower shut-down is performed on an annual basis for servicing. Annual shutdowns are normally performed during cooler climates in month of December or January.
Before and After Filter Change
Before proposing a preventative maintenance agreement we visit your site, inspect the amount and conditions of your HVAC equipment to make a good judgment on what type of preventative maintenance contract would be best for your commercial building.
Why consider commercial air conditioner maintenance plans
Remember, the primary goal of preventative maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of system failure on HVAC equipment.
Having a routine preventative maintenance will help reduce and avoid big repair expenses. The areas covered under a preventative maintenance agreement can vary depending on the type of HVAC equipment that’s in your building.
- Monthly commercial HVAC maintenance
- Bi-Monthly commercial HVAC maintenance
- Quarterly commercial HVAC maintenance
- Semi-annual commercial HVAC maintenance
- Annual commercial HVAC maintenance contracts
The following are just a few commercial HVAC maintenance services we offer:
- Compressor amps
- Refrigerant Levels or leaks
- System approach
- Evaporator Coil Condition
- Blower motor amps and squirrel cage wheel
- Condenser Coil Condition
- Drain Pan or Pump and drain lines
- Filters/checked or changed
- Belts/checked or changed
- Pulley alignments (if needed)
…………. these are a few of the items AC Power Comfort, Inc checks under a Preventative Maintenance contract; ***NOTE***It may vary, depending on the make & model of your HVAC system. All commercial HVAC maintenance agreements are unique and created specifically for the individual company and their needs.
With AC Power our Specials only apply to contracted customers that have signed and agreed to a one year term; Preventative Maintenance Contract. If you would like to find out more about our commercial AC maintenance contracts and rates contact us today.
HVAC Maintenance Services Performed on AAON Units
- Pressure washing condenser coils
- Checking system operations and field service TEST. Service TEST mode is to make sure unit is operational and that the unit performs it’s sequence of operation and Reheat
- Checking or changing belts
- Clear and sanitizing evaporator coils
- Changing filters
- Note: 100% outside air equipment, filters should be changed MONTHLY
AC Power & Comfort offers preventive HVAC maintenance contracts to commercial clients. We provide preventive maintenance agreements that fit into your budget and HVAC maintenance needs.
Commercial HVAC Preventative Maintenance Areas of Service
AC Power and comfort provides commercial air conditioning maintenance services in all Palm Beach, Broward and Miami. Contact us if you need commercial HVAC maintenance in Fort Lauderdale, Aventura, Downtown Miami, commercial HVAC maintenance in Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, commercial HVAC maintenance in Delray Beach, Coconut Creek, Highland Beach, Lighthouse Point, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Palm Beach Gardens and commercial HVAC maintenance in Jupiter contact AC Power & Comfort today to get your commercial HVAC equipment inspected by our commercial HVAC technicians.
AC Power & Comfort Provides Commercial AC Maintenance To:
- High-Rise Buildings
- Luxury Waterfront Residences
- Country Clubs
- Big department stores
- All types of commercial buildings
When searching online for a commercial ac maintenance near me consider that AC Power & Comfort has provided for 18+ years commercial hvac preventive maintenance services. If you are looking for a reliable, quality and experienced commercial ac maintenance company in South Florida, contact AC Power & Comfort today.