Commercial HVAC Repair in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami & Martin County
AC Power & Comfort, Inc has been providing HVAC repair and servicing customers in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration commercial field for well over 18 years.
Our commercial ac repairs consist of the following:
- Cooling Tower repairs
- Boilers for the cooling towers repairs
- Pumps for cooling tower and chiller systems repairs
- Package units repairs from 10 tons and up
- Refrigeration piping repairs
- Water piping repairs (for commercial HVAC equipment only)
- Gas piping repairs
- 100% outside air units with reheat capability
- Commercial HVAC frequency drive repairs (yaskawa drives preferable)
- Building automation control (ASI & Tridium Niagara 4)
- New programming
- New graphics
- Floor Plans
- Space Zoning
- BACNET protocol
- Tenant Billing
- Commercial duct systems and exhaust fan repairs
- Commercial dehumidifiers repairs (Munters, RayPak)
- Shaft laser alignment repairs
We Also Provide the Following Minor HVAC Repairs:
- Condenser fan motor change out
- Blower motor change out
- Capacitor change out
- Clearing of the drain line
- Contactor change out
- Compressor change out
- Electrical wires to be respliced
- Evaporator coil change out
- Temperature Controller change out
Types of Commercial HVAC Systems We Service
Our company specializes in providing commercial HVAC repair and service on a variety of commercial air conditioning equipment including:
- AAON Systems for office buildings, country clubs and fitness facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air cooled or water cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or health facility
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
Why Choose Us?
What sets us apart from our competitors is that we do not push new equipment install without first exhausting every alternative, keeping your best interest in mind.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems That We Solve
- Cooling tower leak repairs or major repairs like:
- Gearducer leak repairs or Gearducer change-out
- Coupler or luv-joy that joins the motor shaft and pump shaft to be changed
- Scaled fill that must be changed
- Sprinkler head and tube repair
- Motor or fan blade repairs
- Pillow block bearing that are worn that must be changed
- Pumps that go bad because of worn bearings, leaky seals or damaged impeller or burnt motors
- AC package unit change-out related to units that exceed it’s mechanical limits.
- Rusted structure
- Multiple Defective compressors
- Corroded coils on both Evaporator and Condenser coils
- Boilers that don’t start related to defective gas regulator, gas valves, burner issues because of pilot or thermal-couple, lack of air flow etc..
- Controls that require updates, new sensors because sensor can not be calibrated, hardware that need to be changed because they are obsolete.
- Refrigerant leak repairs because of a hair-line-fracture, isolation of coils for both condenser and evaporator (meaning de-rating the capacity of the system in order to give the client cooling on a temporary or permanent status.
Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
HVAC Condenser Coil Leak Repair Replaced at Hobby Lobby in Boca Raton
Commercial HVAC Repair – Troubleshooting
We troubleshoot the issue and come up with every alternative to resolve the problem in order to stay within your budget.
We pride ourselves in specializing in HVAC service & repairs for large commercial air conditioning units and offer prompt and reliable service. AC Power believes in delivering a fast response time to our commercial air conditioning clients because we know that time is money and beating the heat as well as being comfortable is a necessity in south Florida.
Before & After HVAC Repair – Condenser Water Re-Piping in West Palm Beach
Repaired Leaking Condenser Coil – Services Performed at the Stuart Commons
Description of the services provided
Client requested a fast response.
- Lead located at the condenser coid after inspection
- Applied nitrogen to confirm location of the leak
- Isolated slab one by welding @ 25% allowing remaining 75% of condenser coil usage
- Vacuum pump applied
- 407C added
- System Startup
- Record vitals
20 Ton HVAC Trane Package Unit Repaired – Services Performed in West Palm Beach
Description of the services provided
The unit had a compressor fault.
- Remove defective compressor
- Install new Copeland scroll
- Remove liquid line drier
- Install new burnt out liquid line drier
- Pressure test system and locate leak
- Isolate or repair leak at the condenser coil
- Reconnect all electrical
- Pressure test to confirm that leak is repaired
- Evacuate the system with a vacuum pump
- Charge system with new refrigerant
- Perform start up record performance
For more Trane HVAC Equipment repairs go to Trane HVAC Repairs.
Contact us for an inspection if you need a commercial ac repair or are looking for a commercial air conditioning company that is honest, fast and experienced with commercial HVAC equipment.
HVAC Repair Areas of Service
AC Power & Comfort provides HVAC repair in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Stuart, Miami and surrounding cities of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Martin County. See all HVAC Service Areas.