Commercial AC Repair for Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, & Martin County
With over 18 years of experience, AC Power & Comfort are the leaders in commercial HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration services and repairs in South Florida. We can handle all of your commercial cooling and heating needs!
Common Commercial HVAC Repairs Provided by AC Power & Comfort
If your commercial HVAC system is in need of repairs or servicing, we’ve got you covered. Here is a list of common commercial air conditioning repairs that our experienced technicians can provide:
- Cooling Tower repairs
- Boilers for the cooling towers repairs
- Pumps for cooling tower and chiller systems repairs
- Package units repairs from 10 tons and up
- Refrigeration piping repairs
- Water piping repairs (for commercial HVAC equipment only)
- Boiler gas piping repairs
- Cooling tower steel pipe welding
- 100% outside air units with reheat capability
- Commercial HVAC frequency drive repairs (yaskawa drives preferable)
- Building automation control (ASI & Tridium Niagara 4)
- New programming
- New graphics
- Floor Plans
- Space Zoning
- BACNET protocol
- Tenant Billing
- Commercial duct systems and exhaust fan repairs
- Commercial dehumidifiers repairs (Munters, RayPak)
- Shaft laser alignment repairs
We Also Provide the Following Minor Commercial HVAC Repairs:
It doesn’t matter if the repair is considered complex or minor, AC Power & Comfort’s technicians can take care of every type of commercial air conditioning repair. Many commercial HVAC systems will need the following minor repairs. Our technicians can provide the following:
- Condenser fan motor change out
- Blower motor change out
- Capacitor change out
- Clearing of the drain line
- Contactor change out
- Compressor change out
- Electrical wires to be respliced
- Evaporator coil change out
- Temperature Controller change out
A Few Types of Commercial HVAC Systems We Repair and Service
As the leaders in South Florida commercial HVAC service, repairs, and maintenance, our technicians are experts on a variety of commercial air conditioning units. Here’s a list of HVAC equipment that we repair and service:
- AAON Systems for office buildings, country clubs, and fitness facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air cooled or water cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or health facility
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
Choose the Best Commercial HVAC Service Company in South Florida
Why choose us? Our technicians have the most experience and knowledge in commercial HVAC repair, maintenance, and service in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Martin County. Other HVAC repair companies will try to push newer equipment when their customers’ heating and cooling systems break down. This is what sets us apart from our competitors. Our clients trust us to focus on repairs, find alternatives, and think outside the box. We won’t recommend new equipment until we’ve explored every possible solution to fix your commercial HVAC system. We always have your best interest in mind! Our goal is to repair your commercial air conditioning system, not replace it.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems That AC Power & Comfort Solves:
Other AC companies will typically try to persuade you to purchase brand new equipment when they see these common commercial HVAC problems. If any of these are your commercial HVAC issues, we can solve it:
- Cooling tower leak repairs or major repairs like:
- Gearducer leak repairs or Gearducer change-out
- Coupler or luv-joy that joins the motor shaft and pump shaft to be changed
- Scaled fill that must be changed
- Sprinkler head and tube repair
- Motor or fan blade repairs
- Pillow block bearing that are worn that must be changed
- Pumps that go bad because of worn bearings, leaky seals or damaged impeller or burnt motors
- AC package unit change-out related to units that exceed it’s mechanical limits.
- Rusted structure
- Multiple Defective compressors
- Corroded coils on both Evaporator and Condenser coils
- Boilers that don’t start related to defective gas regulator, gas valves, burner issues because of pilot or thermal-couple, lack of air flow etc..
- Controls that require updates, new sensors because sensor can not be calibrated, hardware that need to be changed because they are obsolete.
- Refrigerant leak repairs because of a hair-line-fracture, isolation of coils for both condenser and evaporator (meaning de-rating the capacity of the system in order to give the client cooling on a temporary or permanent status.
Types of Properties We Often Provide Commercial HVAC Maintenance and Commercial HVAC Repair Services
As a commercial HVAC contractor Ac Power & Comfort service the AC system, commercial equipment, commercial heating equipment and cooling equipment for:
- Commercial office buildings and business centers
- Luxury residential high rise buildings and homes
- Sports facilities, stadiums and arenas
- Telecommunication companies
- Hospitals and clinics
- Country clubs
- Schools and universities and more
Examples of AC Power & Comfort Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
Want to see our experienced and trusted technicians at work? Check out this video of an HVAC repair in real-time! This is an HVAC Condenser Coil Leak Repair replaced at a Hobby Lobby building in Boca Raton, FL.
Commercial AC Repair – Troubleshooting
When you call us for a repair, we keep your budget in mind. We troubleshoot the issue and come up with every possible solution. Here’s an example of us troubleshooting an issue on a commercial HVAC system:
We pride ourselves in specializing in HVAC service & repairs for large commercial air conditioning units and offer prompt and reliable service. AC Power & Comfort believes in delivering a fast response time to our commercial air conditioning clients because we know that time is money and beating the heat as well as being comfortable is a necessity in South Florida.
Before & After HVAC Repair – Condenser Water Re-Piping in West Palm Beach
Repaired Leaking Condenser Coil – Services Performed at the Stuart Commons
Description of the services provided
This client needed repairs completed fast and AC Power & Comfort delivered. Here’s a description of the services provided at Stuart Commons for a Leaking Condenser Coil on their commercial HVAC unit:
- Lead located at the condenser coid after inspection
- Applied nitrogen to confirm location of the leak
- Isolated slab one by welding @ 25% allowing remaining 75% of condenser coil usage
- Vacuum pump applied
- 407C added
- System Startup
- Record vitals
20 Ton HVAC Trane Package Unit Repaired – Commercial Air Conditioning Service Performed in West Palm Beach
Description of the services provided
The above commercial HVAC unit had a compressor fault. Below is a description of the services that we provided:
- Remove defective compressor
- Install new Copeland scroll
- Remove liquid line drier
- Install new burnt out liquid line drier
- Pressure test system and locate leak
- Isolate or repair leak at the condenser coil
- Reconnect all electrical
- Pressure test to confirm that leak is repaired
- Evacuate the system with a vacuum pump
- Charge system with new refrigerant
- Perform start up record performance
For more Trane HVAC Equipment repairs go to Trane HVAC Repairs.
Contact us for an inspection if you need a commercial ac repair or are looking for a commercial air conditioning company that is honest, fast and experienced with commercial HVAC equipment.
Choose AC Power & Comfort for All of Your Cooling and Heating Repair Needs
If you’re looking for a commercial air conditioning repair company that’s honest, fast, and experienced, we’ve got you covered. Contact us for a full inspection of your commercial HVAC unit.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
Is it better to repair or replace an existing commercial AC unit?
Can an AC compressor be repaired?
What is the lifespan of a commercial air conditioner compressor?
What are some signs that your commercial HVAC unit needs service or repair?
Even without having any knowledge or experience in HVAC systems or repairs, you can keep an eye on the health of your HVAC unit! Here are a few signs to watch out for that could mean that your commercial air conditioning unit requires service or repairs:
- Noises coming from the unit or duct systems such as knocking, clicking, or buzzing
- Strange odors
- Inefficient cooling, which is something South Florida residents will notice right away!
- Inefficient heating
- Electric bills that suddenly go up in price
- Too much moisture on the interior of the building.