Commercial AC Service & Repairs South Florida
AC Power & Comfort has been servicing customers in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration commercial field for well over 17 years. Our company specializes in providing HVAC service & repairs on a variety of different air conditioning equipment in the HVAC trade for the commercial industry field. We troubleshoot the issue and come up with every alternative to resolve the problem in order to stay within your budget. What sets us apart from our competitors is that we do not push new equipment install without first exhausting every alternative, keeping your best interest in mind.
Below are the types of HVAC Service & Repairs in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration systems that we service.
- AAON Systems for office buildings, country clubs and fitness facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air cooled or water cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or health facility
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
We pride ourselves in specializing in HVAC service & repairs for large commercial air conditioning units and offer prompt and reliable service. AC Power believes in delivering a fast response time to our commercial air conditioning clients because we know that time is money and beating the heat as well as being comfortable is a necessity in south Florida.
Repair leaking condenser coil
Services performed at the Stuart commons
Client requested a fast response.
- Lead located at the condenser coid after inspection
- Applied nitrogen to confirm location of the leak
- Isolated slab one by welding @ 25% allowing remaining 75% of condenser coil usage
- Vacuum pump applied
- 407C added
- System Startup
- Record vitals
20 Ton HVAC Trane Package Unit Repair
Services performed in West Palm Beach
The unit had a compressor fault.
- Remove defective compressor
- Install new Copeland scroll
- Remove liquid line drier
- Install new burnt out liquid line drier
- Pressure test system and locate leak
- Isolate or repair leak at the condenser coil
- Reconnect all electrical
- Pressure test to confirm that leak is repaired
- Evacuate the system with a vacuum pump
- Charge system with new refrigerant
- Perform start up record performance