Commercial AC Repair for Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, & Martin County
With over 18 years of experience, AC Power & Comfort are the leaders in commercial HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration services and repairs in South Florida. We can handle all of your commercial cooling and heating needs!
Common Commercial HVAC Repairs Provided by AC Power & Comfort
If your commercial HVAC system is in need of repairs or servicing, we’ve got you covered. Here is a list of common commercial air conditioning repairs that our experienced technicians can provide:
- Cooling Tower repairs
- Boilers for the cooling towers repairs
- Pumps for cooling tower and chiller systems repairs
- Package units repairs from 10 tons and up
- Refrigeration piping repairs
- Water piping repairs (for commercial HVAC equipment only)
- Boiler gas piping repairs
- Cooling tower steel pipe welding
- 100% outside air units with reheat capability
- Commercial HVAC frequency drive repairs (yaskawa drives preferable)
- Building automation control (ASI & Tridium Niagara 4)
- New programming
- New graphics
- Floor Plans
- Space Zoning
- BACNET protocol
- Tenant Billing
- Commercial duct systems and exhaust fan repairs
- Commercial dehumidifiers repairs (Munters, RayPak)
- Shaft laser alignment repairs
We Also Provide the Following Minor Commercial HVAC Repairs:
It doesn’t matter if the repair is considered complex or minor, AC Power & Comfort’s technicians can take care of every type of commercial air conditioning repair. Many commercial HVAC systems will need the following minor repairs. Our technicians can provide the following:
- Condenser fan motor change out
- Blower motor change out
- Capacitor change out
- Clearing of the drain line
- Contactor change out
- Compressor change out
- Electrical wires to be respliced
- Evaporator coil change out
- Temperature Controller change out
A Few Types of Commercial HVAC Systems We Repair and Service
As the leaders in South Florida commercial HVAC service, repairs, and maintenance, our technicians are experts on a variety of commercial air conditioning units. Here’s a list of HVAC equipment that we repair and service:
- AAON Systems for office buildings, country clubs, and fitness facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air cooled or water cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or health facility
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
Choose the Best Commercial HVAC Service Company in South Florida
Why choose us? Our technicians have the most experience and knowledge in commercial HVAC repair, maintenance, and service in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Martin County. Other HVAC repair companies will try to push newer equipment when their customers’ heating and cooling systems break down. This is what sets us apart from our competitors. Our clients trust us to focus on repairs, find alternatives, and think outside the box. We won’t recommend new equipment until we’ve explored every possible solution to fix your commercial HVAC system. We always have your best interest in mind! Our goal is to repair your commercial air conditioning system, not replace it.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems That AC Power & Comfort Solves:
Other AC companies will typically try to persuade you to purchase brand new equipment when they see these common commercial HVAC problems. If any of these are your commercial HVAC issues, we can solve it:
- Cooling tower leak repairs or major repairs like:
- Gearducer leak repairs or Gearducer change-out
- Coupler or luv-joy that joins the motor shaft and pump shaft to be changed
- Scaled fill that must be changed
- Sprinkler head and tube repair
- Motor or fan blade repairs
- Pillow block bearing that are worn that must be changed
- Pumps that go bad because of worn bearings, leaky seals or damaged impeller or burnt motors
- AC package unit change-out related to units that exceed it’s mechanical limits.
- Rusted structure
- Multiple Defective compressors
- Corroded coils on both Evaporator and Condenser coils
- Boilers that don’t start related to defective gas regulator, gas valves, burner issues because of pilot or thermal-couple, lack of air flow etc..
- Controls that require updates, new sensors because sensor can not be calibrated, hardware that need to be changed because they are obsolete.
- Refrigerant leak repairs because of a hair-line-fracture, isolation of coils for both condenser and evaporator (meaning de-rating the capacity of the system in order to give the client cooling on a temporary or permanent status.
Types of Properties We Often Provide Commercial HVAC Maintenance and Commercial HVAC Repair Services
As a commercial HVAC contractor Ac Power & Comfort service the AC system, commercial equipment, commercial heating equipment and cooling equipment for:
- Commercial office buildings and business centers
- Luxury residential high rise buildings and homes
- Sports facilities, stadiums and arenas
- Telecommunication companies
- Hospitals and clinics
- Country clubs
- Schools and universities and more
Examples of AC Power & Comfort Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
Want to see our experienced and trusted technicians at work? Check out this video of an HVAC repair in real-time! This is an HVAC Condenser Coil Leak Repair replaced at a Hobby Lobby building in Boca Raton, FL.
Commercial AC Repair – Troubleshooting
When you call us for a repair, we keep your budget in mind. We troubleshoot the issue and come up with every possible solution. Here’s an example of us troubleshooting an issue on a commercial HVAC system:
We pride ourselves in specializing in HVAC service & repairs for large commercial air conditioning units and offer prompt and reliable service. AC Power & Comfort believes in delivering a fast response time to our commercial air conditioning clients because we know that time is money and beating the heat as well as being comfortable is a necessity in South Florida.
Before & After HVAC Repair – Condenser Water Re-Piping in West Palm Beach
Repaired Leaking Condenser Coil – Services Performed at the Stuart Commons
Description of the services provided
This client needed repairs completed fast and AC Power & Comfort delivered. Here’s a description of the services provided at Stuart Commons for a Leaking Condenser Coil on their commercial HVAC unit:
- Lead located at the condenser coid after inspection
- Applied nitrogen to confirm location of the leak
- Isolated slab one by welding @ 25% allowing remaining 75% of condenser coil usage
- Vacuum pump applied
- 407C added
- System Startup
- Record vitals
20 Ton HVAC Trane Package Unit Repaired – Commercial Air Conditioning Service Performed in West Palm Beach
Description of the services provided
The above commercial HVAC unit had a compressor fault. Below is a description of the services that we provided:
- Remove defective compressor
- Install new Copeland scroll
- Remove liquid line drier
- Install new burnt out liquid line drier
- Pressure test system and locate leak
- Isolate or repair leak at the condenser coil
- Reconnect all electrical
- Pressure test to confirm that leak is repaired
- Evacuate the system with a vacuum pump
- Charge system with new refrigerant
- Perform start up record performance
For more Trane HVAC Equipment repairs go to Trane HVAC Repairs.
Contact us for an inspection if you need a commercial ac repair or are looking for a commercial air conditioning company that is honest, fast and experienced with commercial HVAC equipment.
Choose AC Power & Comfort for All of Your Cooling and Heating Repair Needs
If you’re looking for a commercial air conditioning repair company that’s honest, fast, and experienced, we’ve got you covered. Contact us for a full inspection of your commercial HVAC unit.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
Is it better to repair or replace an existing commercial AC unit?
Whether it’s better to repair or replace an existing commercial AC unit will depend on a few different things. In order to know for sure if your commercial air conditioning unit needs to be replaced, it should be fully inspected by an experienced AC repair technician. We always keep our clients’ budgets in mind, that’s why we focus on repairs first before we recommend replacing any HVAC units. We troubleshoot issues, explore different solutions, try alternative approaches, and think outside the box when it comes to repairs. We’ll never recommend installing a new commercial HVAC unit unless we know that it’s absolutely necessary.
Can an AC compressor be repaired?
If it’s possible for your commercial air conditioner compressor to be repaired, we’ll take that route. Because some AC compressor repairs are costly, our competitors will often advise customers to buy all new HVAC equipment. However, we have repaired commercial AC compressors at multiple locations all over South Florida. To find out if your commercial AC unit needs a new compressor or simply needs to be repaired, contact us today to schedule an inspection of your entire HVAC system and AC compressor.
What is the lifespan of a commercial air conditioner compressor?
Typically, a commercial air conditioner compressor will last between 10-15 years. However, it’s important to remember that this length of time depends on the overall care and maintenance of a commercial air conditioning unit. In order to get your commercial air conditioning compressor to last 10-15 years and beyond, be sure to contact a technician immediately if you notice any issues or malfunctions. In addition, it’s important to have your commercial HVAC system regularly maintained and serviced to ensure that your AC compressor lasts as long as possible.
What are some signs that your commercial HVAC unit needs service or repair?
Even without having any knowledge or experience in HVAC systems or repairs, you can keep an eye on the health of your HVAC unit! Here are a few signs to watch out for that could mean that your commercial air conditioning unit requires service or repairs:
- Noises coming from the unit or duct systems such as knocking, clicking, or buzzing
- Strange odors
- Inefficient cooling, which is something South Florida residents will notice right away!
- Inefficient heating
- Electric bills that suddenly go up in price
- Too much moisture on the interior of the building.
If you notice any of the above red flags, then your HVAC unit should be inspected right away. Contact our office to schedule an appointment with one of our top air conditioning repair technicians.
Which HVAC system is best for commercial use?
In addition to repairs, service, and maintenance, AC Power & Comfort can give you all the expert advice you need to make sure you’re purchasing the best HVAC system for commercial use. Since we maintain, service, and repair many different brands of commercial air conditioning equipment, we can point you in the right direction. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to evaluate your commercial building and make recommendations on the type of air conditioning equipment that’s right for you.
How long does commercial HVAC last?
The lifespan of a commercial HVAC unit will depend on a few different factors. Typically, a brand new commercial HVAC system will last about 8 years. However, if an HVAC system receives routine maintenance and you avoid malfunction issues and prevent HVAC failures, your HVAC system can last up to 15 years. It’s also important to contact a trusted air conditioning repair technician as soon as possible if you’re noticing any issues such as strange odors, moisture inside the building, or inefficient cooling/heating. The sooner repairs are done, the longer the lifespan of the unit!
HVAC Repair Areas of Service
AC Power & Comfort commercial ac company provides HVAC repair in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Stuart, Miami, and surrounding cities of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Martin County. See all HVAC Service areas.
As a full commercial HVAC company our hvac technicians also provide indoor air quality services, commercial air conditioning maintenance , commercial air conditioning installation, and other repair service like cooling tower repair, boilers, HVAC pumps and more.