Country Club HVAC Repair, Maintenance and Installation Company
AC Power & Comfort is South Florida’s most trusted air conditioning maintenance, repair, and service company serving country clubs, golf clubs, and other private clubs around South Florida.
No other HVAC company has the experience, knowledge, and skills that our technicians have at AC Power & Comfort. Contact our office today to learn more about how our country club HVAC repair company can help you maintain your cooling and heating systems at your South Florida facility.
Our Country Club HVAC Service
AC Power and Comfort is South Florida’s only country club HVAC company that provides the best commercial air conditioning repair, HVAC maintenance, HVAC replacement, HVAC installation, and indoor air quality services. Our qualified technicians offer emergency repair for any type of HVAC equipment including heating, cooling, commercial water towers, heat pumps, low-pressure boilers, commercial pumps, and chiller equipment. Our skilled HVAC technicians can assure you that your guests and members will be comfortable year-round.
AC Power & Comfort Provides 24/7 Country Club AC Service and Maintenance
Country Club Air Conditioning Units and Heat Pumps
AC Power & Comfort provides country club HVAC maintenance and repair 24-hours a day and 7 days a week. To keep your heat pump and air conditioner running like new, we offer service and maintenance plans to private clubs, country clubs, and golf clubs in Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, and surrounding areas.
Country Club AC Maintenance Contracts
We offer country club air conditioning maintenance contracts for private clubs all over South Florida. With our top-notch routine country club AC maintenance checks, country club owners can keep the costs low and HVAC services and repairs to a minimum, and help keep your facility’s air conditioning units working properly all year.
Just like getting a tune-up for your car or rotating your tires, all commercial air conditioning units and heating systems at country clubs and golf clubs need to be maintained regularly. By signing up for one of our AC maintenance contracts, our skilled technicians can identify AC unit problems before they start and make sure your air conditioning is cooling your facility efficiently and effectively.
Common Problems Our Technicians Resolve with Routine Country Club AC Maintenance
- Blocked drain lines which cause water leaks. Water leaks are one of the most common problems that lead to AC unit problems in South Florida.
- Not cooling enough, leading to warmth and high levels of humidity indoors. Most likely resulting from a dirty evaporator coil that has no filter or that has a dirty filter that has not been changed in a long period of time.
- Bad odor or moldy smells caused by bacteria growth in the drain pan. Not resolving this issue will lead to further mold growth and spreading.
- Shorted or loose wires; which will prevent cooling in large facilities, like golf clubs or county clubs.
Just one of the above-mentioned air conditioning issues could amount to a cost four times greater than what it would cost to simply maintain a country club AC unit routinely throughout the year. You are not only preventing these issues from occurring, but you are also extending the lifespan of the air conditioning unit.
AC Power & Comfort offers the following country club maintenance contracts:
- Bronze – One year contract that includes two country club AC maintenance inspections.
- Silver – Two-year contract that includes four country club AC maintenance inspections.
- Gold – Three-year contract that includes six country club AC maintenance inspections.
Country Club Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality, also known as (IAQ), is one of the most important features of a country club, golf club, or any other private club. Things like temperature, humidity, and infiltration are among the many factors that can affect indoor air quality. Good indoor air quality enhances good health, good comfort, and even a good mood!
But now more than ever, our indoor air quality is of the utmost importance to our health. Failure to respond promptly and effectively to indoor air quality problems can have severe health consequences such as coughing, eye irritation, headaches, allergic reactions, and in some rare cases, resulting in life-threatening conditions such as Legionnaire’s disease and carbon monoxide poisoning. Good indoor air quality can enhance health, comfort, and keep your guests and members feeling great.
Indoor Air Quality service for your country club includes:
- Full-Service Duct Cleaning and Mold Remediation
- Air Duct Cleaning & Replacement
- Filtration Systems
- UV Lights & Replacements
- Mold Remediation
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Country Club AC Service & Repair
Remember that AC Power & Comfort provides 24-hour AC service and repair 7 days a week. You can rest assured that their air conditioning, heating, ventilation, and indoor air quality needs can be met at any time at your country club!
We’re not only available 24/7, but our experienced technicians will also provide top quality AC service and repair. We maintain many different types of air conditioning equipment that are often seen in private clubs, country clubs, and golf clubs in South Florida. We believe in solving your air conditioning problem upon our first visit and giving you quality service that you can trust.
AC Power & Comfort’s primary goal is to help everyone in South Florida keep their AC units and heating systems working effectively and efficiently throughout the year. We provide service and repair for all makes and models of air conditioning units typically found in country clubs.
Our Country Club Service and Repairs include:
- Resolve cooling issues
- Identify problems that cause the outside unit to turn on, but results in the indoor unit blower to not properly cycle
- Clean dirty or moldy air ducts
- Fix heating problems related to electric, gas, or geothermal heat (also known as Heat Pumps)
- Resolve ventilation problems related to your duct system and/or air conditioning unit
- Fix water leak problems related to country club HVAC systems
- Solve thermostat problems
- Eliminate odor problems coming from vents
- Make sure the AC unit is turning on when prompted without hums or other noises
- Troubleshoot various AC problems regarding communicating systems
- Reduce high energy costs
- And many more!
Call our office today to schedule a repair or service for your air conditioning system at your country club.
Country Club Air Conditioning Unit Installation
AC Power & Comfort can provide you with all the leading name brands when it comes time for new HVAC unit installation.
You can rest assured that our experienced technicians will provide top-notch air conditioning unit installation service, complete with the utmost precision, efficiency, and up to city codes and regulations for all country clubs in South Florida. Our reputation is very important to us, so we ensure that every job is done to perfection. To learn more about the HVAC unit brands we recommend for new AC unit installation at country clubs, call our office today!
HVAC Unit Specials
There’s always a good chance that AC Power & Comfort has an HVAC special offer that can benefit you. Call and find out today! Broward 954.204.8399 or Palm Beach 561.405.5946
Common Questions About Country Club Air Conditioning Service and Repair
How does a country club commercial HVAC unit differ from a residential HVAC unit?
How often should you schedule country club HVAC maintenance checks?
What are some signs that point to indoor air quality issues?
Even without any air conditioning repair knowledge or background, it’s easy to spot signs of poor indoor air quality and detect issues. Here is a list of signs that the EPA recommends to watch out for that might indicate an issue with your indoor air quality:
- Moisture condensation on windows or walls
- Smelly or stuffy air
- Dirty central heating and air conditioning equipment
- Areas where books, papers, wooden shelving, or other items become moldy
In addition, it’s important to pay attention to anyone in your country club or golf club suffering from an increase in allergic reactions, eye irritation, headaches, migraines, or incessant coughing. If any of your members or guests are experiencing these symptoms, you need to contact AC Power & Comfort and we’ll send an experienced air conditioning technician to your country club right away. In some rare and severe cases, poor indoor air quality can lead to life-threatening conditions such as Legionnaire’s disease and carbon monoxide poisoning. This is why it’s critical to have a trusted AC repair and service company assess your indoor air quality as soon as possible when signs or symptoms are detected. For more information on our indoor air quality solutions and treatments, contact our office today.
How do you size an air conditioning unit?
What are the different types of HVAC systems your company services?
As the leaders in South Florida commercial HVAC service, repair, and maintenance, our technicians are experts on a variety of commercial air conditioning units. Here’s a list of HVAC equipment that we repair and service:
- AAON Systems for office buildings, country clubs, and fitness facilities ranging from 15 to 100 tons of cooling with 100% outside air.
- Liebert System from 10 to 125 ton cooling for Data Centers along with Liebert Chillers for magnet machines for medical clinics.
- Commercial York Heat Pumps up to 60 tons for charter schools.
- Carrier Chillers & Trane Chillers, air-cooled or water-cooled; 80 to 200 ton of cooling for high rises or health facility
- Cooling Towers of different brands BAC, Marley, and Evapco for condo high rises.
- Walk-In Cooler & Freezer
- And many more!
Remember that we can service, maintain, and repair a wide variety of different brands of air conditioning units. Contact our AC Power & Comfort today to learn more about the various air conditioning and heating systems we maintain, service, and repair!