Church HVAC Repair and Maintenance Services in South Florida
AC Power & Comfort is proud to work closely with the many religious establishments throughout South Florida. Our team of skilled technicians provides church HVAC repair and maintenance so our local churches can stay cool and comfortable all year. If you require church HVAC maintenance services or HVAC repair for your church, contact AC Power & Comfort today to learn more about our air conditioning services.
Common Repairs for Church HVAC Units
Here are some common church HVAC repairs that we handle at your facility:
- Resolve cooling issues
- Eliminate odor problems coming from vents
- Resolve ventilation problems related to your duct system and/or air conditioning unit
- Troubleshoot AC technical regarding communication systems
- Solve thermostat problems
- Identify problems that cause the outside unit to turn on but results in the indoor unit blower not properly cycle
- Reduce high energy costs
- Fix water leak problems
- Clean dirty or moldy air ducts
- And much more!
Church Air Conditioning Unit Equipment We Service
Remember that there is no church HVAC equipment that we can’t fix. Our technicians are trained to identify AC issues and fix problems before they start. AC Power & Comfort is ready to provide church air conditioning maintenance and repair for the following equipment:
- Commercial water towers
- Heat pumps
- Low-pressure boilers
- Commercial pumps
- Chiller Equipment
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
24-Hour Church HVAC Repair
We understand that an inconsistent or broken air conditioning unit can create many problems for a church. It can slow services down and make visitors uncomfortable. With this hot Florida weather, a broken church HVAC unit can be dangerous for folks who work and worship inside. Because these problems can mount while air conditioning units are broken, we provide 24-hour church HVAC repair.
You can call us any time of day, and one of our representatives will be standing by. It’s always recommended to contact us for church HVAC repair as soon as possible. Even if your AC unit still works, but you detect something might be wrong due to things like odors, leaks, or odd noises, be sure to make a call to AC Power & Comfort.
Does Your Church Need an Indoor Air Quality Inspection?
The quality of our indoor air directly contributes to our health. When our indoor air quality is poor, it can lead to things like eye irritation, coughing, migraines, and other flu-like symptoms. In critical cases, poor indoor air quality can even lead to damaging effects such as Legionnaire’s disease and carbon monoxide poisoning. Good indoor air quality has tons of great benefits.
It can promote good health and even boost your mood. Now more than ever, it’s essential to make sure that your church’s indoor air quality is in check. To keep your members and visitors comfortable and your air quality top-notch, contact AC Power & Comfort today, and we can conduct a full inspection of your facility.
Church HVAC Maintenance Contracts
To keep your congregation feeling cool and comfortable year-round, we recommend signing up for one of our church HVAC maintenance contacts.
- Bronze – the 1-year contract that includes two annual inspections.
- Silver – the 2-year contract that includes four annual inspections.
- Gold – the 3-year contract that includes six annual inspections.
Signing up for a church HVAC maintenance contract can save you money in the long run. Our comprehensive air conditioning inspections can identify problems before they start and help you avoid paying for expensive repairs. We work with your budget to help you find the right church HVAC maintenance contract for your facility.
HVAC Church Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
We always aim to fix issues before they start and resolve complex air conditioning issues, so you don’t have to purchase new HVAC equipment for your church. Unfortunately, all AC units need to be replaced at one point or another. When it’s time to replace your church HVAC equipment, contact AC Power & Comfort.
We can help you choose the right HVAC unit for your church and handle all of the installation work. We work efficiently and professionally to ensure that your church services don’t need to stop because of air conditioning issues.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Church HVAC Repair and Maintenance Services
How do you know when it’s time for a new HVAC unit?
What type of HVAC system is suitable for our church?
How can a church HVAC maintenance contract benefit us?
What do you do at a routine church HVAC maintenance inspection?
Here are some of the tasks that are completed at a routine church HVAC maintenance inspection:
- Filter changes to all common area HVAC equipment
- Inspect grease cooling tower pumps
- Full inspection of electrical control wiring and control components to identify any loose connections or discoloration of wires
- Adjust, inspect, grease, or change blower belts
- Inspect grease cooling tower bearings
- Change belts if necessary
- Inspect cooling tower frequency drives for any loose control wires or discoloration
- Gel tablets are placed in all drain pans to prevent blockages
- All evaporator coils are sanitized with self-rinsing biodegradable, non-toxic coil cleaner